- Moira香港Hi everyone, my name is Moira! I was born and raised in Hong Kong, and am half Scottish and half Taiwanese. I recently graduated from UC Berkeley with BAs in Film & Media Studies and Psychology. I can speak some Mandarin, however English is my primary language. I love playing golf, making and watching films, hiking, and cooking.
- Matt H芝加哥查看介绍视频
- Currently works in logistics
- Loves to go to the beach
- Lived in China for a year
- Michael is currently a student at USC studying English.
- Born in the heart of Southern California,
- Michael is heavily influenced by California culture, embracing the activities that can be done throughout the various locales.
I am currently an undergraduate student at the University of Southern California.
I love philosophy, physics, mathematics, psychology, linguistics, poetry, and much, much more!
-Living in Chicago-Currently works at a Financial company
-Married, has two grown children, a cat and two dogs.
-Homeschooled her own children
- Uzair芝加哥I am Uzair Khan. I am from Los Angeles. I graduated from Tianjin Medical University. I love basketball. My favorite team is Los Angeles Clippers. I enjoy playing videos games and exercising a lot. I can speak English, Chinese, Spanish and Hindi.查看介绍视频
- Nahila加州Hi, my name is Nahila Pathan. I'm currently a medical student and I went to UCLA for undergraduate. Some general stuff about me, my favorite color is red, I enjoy basketball (go Lakers), football aka soccer in America. I love to travel and try new stuff. I recently visited China in July 2015.查看介绍视频
- John芝加哥- From Chicago查看介绍视频
- Computer engineer
- Taught at Chinese school for 7 years
- Loves science fiction
- Married with two children
- Ahmed亚特兰大•I lived in Tianjin for 4 years, studying to become a doctor.
•I was born in Toronto, Canada.
•I used to live in New Jersey
•I now live in Atlanta, Georgia.
•My favorite sport is basketball and my favorite NBA team is the Toronto Raptors.
•My favorite NFL team is the New York Jets
•My favorite subject in school when I was growing up was Math.
- 19 years old, college student
- Love anatomy, psychology, music, dancing and playing lacrosse
- Half Chinese.
- Visited China few times
- Interested in medical field
My name is Kay Liang. I am a 19-year-old Chinese-Canadian born in Guangzhou. I am fluent in English and intermediate in Mandarin and Cantonese. I am currently studying Illustration at the Rhode Island School of Design. My interests include food, relationships, lifestyle, Chinese culture and personal identity. Recently, I have been immersing myself in literature, film and Chinese calligraphy.
- Marian亚特兰大My name is Marian. I currently live in Atlanta, Georgia. I have an MBBS in Clinical Medicine. I lived in China from 2010-2016, where I was able to teach english to people of all age groups. I can speak Mandarin, Spanish and my native language English. I enjoy traveling, cooking and practice martial arts.
- Matt G芝加哥
- From Chicago.
- A first year college student.
- Studying Chinese and Japanese.
- Favorite color is blue.
- Favorite season is winter.
- Like the cold weather and snow.